1. The property can accommodate a maximum of 6 persons ( 2 guests on single bed).
2. The passport of one party member must be supplied for police registration purposes.
3. Should your party at any time (either at check in or during the holiday) exceed any maximum, an automatic penalty of double the security deposit will be payable. Any extra guest exceeding the maximum permitted will be requested to leave the property at the owner’s discretion.
4. You may check in between 3.30 pm and 8.00 pm, supplied. Please contact the manager if you are delayed en route and will not arrive at the time you have told the agency. Check-in will cannot be guaranteed after 10.00 pm. At check-in the contents and functions of the property and its facilities will be explained and all necessary meters will be read.
5. You must pay a deposit of 800,00 Euro on check-in. It will be returned on check-out in full, subject to deduction for damage caused and/or payment for additional services. 6.Check-out is by 11.00 am on the final day of rental. If you need to check out earlier, please inform the manager to fix an alternative time.
The manager will arrive at the villa at 10.00 for the property’s inspection. Cleaner staff might start their job from 10.00 am to prepare the villa for next guests.
7. Additional maid service: 15 Euro per hour.
8. Final cleaning: € 120,00 (included)
9. Utilities: no charge.
Extra changes charged at 20 Euro per room for linen and 15 Euro per bathroom for towels.
10. Wi-fi connection: free of charge.
11. The following can only be provided if requested prior to arrival:
12. Baby sitter: dependent upon availability, 15 Euro per hour.
13. Cot/High chair: free of charge.
14. Groceries: 30 Euro plus grocery purchase costs.
15. All charges must be paid in cash at the latest by the end of staying.
16. Please note that cot or high chair may not conform to safety standards and are used at the client’s own risk.
17. The swimming pool is generally open from May 1 to October 15.This may be vary depending on weather. Use of swimming pool is strictly at clients own risk and children should be supervised at all times. Swimming pool is regularly cleaned by staff.
18. The villa will be cleaned before client’s arrival as well as the swimming pool. Staff will take care of the garden too. Access for these services must be allowed. The villa will be clean and well maintained at your arrival and it is expected that you (the client) will keep well during the rental period. If the villa has not been left in an acceptable condition additional amount for extra cleaning is required.
House parties, or any business use are NOT permitted unless agreed and confirmed in writing by the property owner.
19. Please report any problem or difficulty or the malfunctioning of any equipment immediately to the staff and to your booking agency so that the issue can be resolved as quickly as possible.
20. You must keep all windows and doors secure at night and when away from the property.
21. Any damage to the property or its contents must be reported to a member of staff as soon as possible. Damage will be evaluated by the owner and charged accordingly.
22. The TV, washing machine, dishwasher and major cooking appliances may be used only after having received instructions from the manager.
23. Toilets must not be used for the disposal of any material other than toilet paper.
24. Water and electricity in Italy are precious resources. Please use them sparingly.
25. In the event that anyone in your party becomes seriously ill or needs medical assistance, please call 118 immediately and inform a staff member.
26. The owner of the property is not responsible in any way for any personal injury incurred by anyone in your party within the property or its grounds. This includes the use of the swimming pool.
27. The owner is not responsible for any loss or damage to the guests’ valuables or personal items. You are encouraged not to bring valuables to the property.
28. With this contract , the tenant authorizes to charge the credit card provided at the reservation, the compensation for any damage caused during his stay.